January 20, 2018
We get it. It's Saturday and we don't want to take up too much of your time.
That's why today is Quick Bite Saturday!
Here we feature 20-minute conversations with entrepreneurs and their passion projects.
Today, I am rejoined by guest host Kamilah Evans as we continue our conversation with Kerrie-Kim Kirton about marrying his knack for event management with his burning desire to improve our environment.
- Kerrie's quest for environmental cleanliness. (0:45)
- The origin of The Open Circle - an extension of Kerrie's personality. (9:05)
- Kerrie's long-term goals. (14:54)
- Building a life that you don't need a vacation from. (16:23)
- BONUS: The story behind the name "Blaq Phabiyo"
Subscribe To This Podcast:
January 16, 2018
This is what it sounds like when you catch up with an old friend over drinks on a Friday night!
Leading an active lifestyle from a young age, fighting early onset diabetes, becoming an academic scholar - Kerrie-Kim Kirton left his secure corporate job on December 21, 2015, to turn his passion for lifestyle fitness into the business known today as All-In Fitness.
In this episode, I am joined by guest host Kamilah Evans, as we heartily discuss:
- Why Kerrie is called the 'fittest diabetic' (1:00)
- Kerrie's 9-month search for employment after successfully completing 2 degrees in Economics (16:56)
- Leaving the 'safety-net' of the corporate world to pursue your passion (30:00)
- Building customer loyalty & repeat clientele (35:50)
- The philosophy behind the brand "All-In Fitness" (40:25)
- Practical advice for those who believe they are "too busy" to exercise. Yes, you (46:50)
- More practical advice for listeners. (52:30)
See more at https://caribbeanpowerlunch.com/003
January 1, 2018
What's a better way to ring in your birthday than being midway through recording your first podcast episode ever? I call it a great 31st birthday present to myself.
In this episode, I am joined by guest host Kamilah Evans and my good friend and serial entrepreneur, Osei Wright-Alexis. Osei has always been an entrepreneurial-minded individual who has never hesitated to take action on a business idea he conceptualized.
His current business, Incentivize Network Limited, provides Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) based solutions including corporate rewards and electronic guest management solutions for corporate clientele. Current clientele includes some of the largest institutions and multinationals operating in Trinidad and Tobago.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Osei's mantra of "Why Not Try?"
- His journey through various ventures, challenges and failures.
- How he was able to relieve his single mother's financial burden by supporting himself during University through his own business venture.
- Using your full-time job as a tool to finance your entrepreneurial passions.
- The corporate culture of employee recognition.
- Event Guest Management made simple through IN Events.
- Practical advice for potential entrepreneurs.
- BONUS: Osei's bout with stand-up comedy. Why not?
Vibe Rewards - Employee Rewards and Recognition Platform.
IN Events Caribbean - The Ultimate Guest Management Platform For Your Events
Osei's First Stand-Up Comedy Skit
Contact Osei via Email