070: Building an Investible Business with Chris Williams | Berisford Grey | Karrian Hepburn-Malcom | Kriss Marcus | Vashtie Dookiesingh
For many entrepreneurs hoping to grow or scale their business, successfully sourcing investment capital is a major pain point. What investors are looking for can be a mystery.
This episode features a panel discussion with expert investors and finance professionals who give insight into why businesses succeed or fail to attract investment and outline what business owners can do to become more Investible.
- Chris Williams of PROVEN Investments,
- Beresford Grey of SYGNUS Capital,
- Karrian Hepburn-Malcolm of The Trinidad and Tobago Unit Trust Corporation,
- Kriss Marcus of Aspire Fund Management Company Limited, and
- Vashtie Dookiesingh of The Inter-American Development Bank.