It is not always about doing things better, but sometimes we simply need to do better things.
This belief is near and dear to the heart of Sian Cuffy-Young, a social entrepreneur who is driven by the need for environmental change and waste management education.
- Sian's journey and reason for becoming an environmental entrepreneur,
- Reframing her mindset from student and employee to business owner,
- Social Entrepreneurship: Environment and Business Case,
- How to get started without funding,
- An introduction to landfilling, and
- What's next for Siel Environmental.
Sian recently launched her book "Ky's Magical Adventures" to teach children about waste management and awaken the Eco-Hero within them.