March 28, 2019
Kerra Denel migrated to Toronto from Trinidad and Tobago at the age of 12. Today, she continues to fly the Caribbean flag high through her event "Caribbean Women's Power Lunch" (not related).
Kerra has integrated her business management expertise with her passion for Caribbean culture to drive marketing, media and promotional campaign strategies reaching millions of people. She has developed a strong reputation for professional quality event production, artiste management, public relations, marketing and consulting in geographically dispersed locations.
In this bonus episode, we discuss:
- Identity struggles of a Caribbean person living abroad;
- The most authentic way to build a vast network; and
- Why "Caribbean Women's Power Lunch"?
November 13, 2018
Check out our brand new podcast: Become Investible. [https://becomeinvestible.com]
In this episode, we talk to Kerwyn Valley; CEO and majority owner of KCL Capital Market Brokers Limited, and Founder and Managing Director of Aspire Fund Management Company Limited. Aspire is a small-cap private equity management company focused on growth-stage private sector investments throughout the Caribbean.
In 2004, Kerwyn joined AIC Financial Group in Trinidad and Tobago to develop the Group ’s regional Trade Finance Division. In 2008, Kerwyn became CEO of AIC Finance Limited and in 2010 he was also appointed CEO of AIC Capital Market Brokers Limited. In February 2011, he led the successful management buy-out of AIC Capital Market Brokers which has been rebranded as KCL Capital Market Brokers Limited.
- Moving from Employee to Owner
- Weighing the Risks
- Building Generational Wealth
- Creating Wealth in the Caribbean
- Overcoming Fear
- How to Identify a Good Business
- The Importance of Providing the Money in the Middle (Putting Professional Capital to Work)
- Questions From Social Media