January 16, 2018
This is what it sounds like when you catch up with an old friend over drinks on a Friday night!
Leading an active lifestyle from a young age, fighting early onset diabetes, becoming an academic scholar - Kerrie-Kim Kirton left his secure corporate job on December 21, 2015, to turn his passion for lifestyle fitness into the business known today as All-In Fitness.
In this episode, I am joined by guest host Kamilah Evans, as we heartily discuss:
- Why Kerrie is called the 'fittest diabetic' (1:00)
- Kerrie's 9-month search for employment after successfully completing 2 degrees in Economics (16:56)
- Leaving the 'safety-net' of the corporate world to pursue your passion (30:00)
- Building customer loyalty & repeat clientele (35:50)
- The philosophy behind the brand "All-In Fitness" (40:25)
- Practical advice for those who believe they are "too busy" to exercise. Yes, you (46:50)
- More practical advice for listeners. (52:30)
See more at https://caribbeanpowerlunch.com/003