March 12, 2019
Charles Bobb-Semple is the man behind FUSION ADVENTURE RACE.
FUSION ADVENTURE RACE is an annual physical and intellectually challenging sporting event that demands courage, commitment, fortitude, stamina, and teamwork.
The event, which recognizes three categories, namely Male, Female and Mixed, takes competitors through mountain trails and other terrains, offering the opportunity for persons to discover the veiled treasures of the island from a unique perspective.
Fusion has earned its place as the premier adventure race in Trinidad & Tobago and takes competitors through mountain trails, offering the opportunity for athletes to discover the veiled treasures of the island from a unique perspective. Additionally, it offers intrigue as participants are only informed of what is required of them at each successive stage; emphasis is placed on teamwork, rather than individual achievement.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The Genesis behind the creation of Fusion;
- The Severe level of logistics and planning that goes into this event; and
- Why crossing the finish line will help you learn more about yourself.
January 16, 2018
This is what it sounds like when you catch up with an old friend over drinks on a Friday night!
Leading an active lifestyle from a young age, fighting early onset diabetes, becoming an academic scholar - Kerrie-Kim Kirton left his secure corporate job on December 21, 2015, to turn his passion for lifestyle fitness into the business known today as All-In Fitness.
In this episode, I am joined by guest host Kamilah Evans, as we heartily discuss:
- Why Kerrie is called the 'fittest diabetic' (1:00)
- Kerrie's 9-month search for employment after successfully completing 2 degrees in Economics (16:56)
- Leaving the 'safety-net' of the corporate world to pursue your passion (30:00)
- Building customer loyalty & repeat clientele (35:50)
- The philosophy behind the brand "All-In Fitness" (40:25)
- Practical advice for those who believe they are "too busy" to exercise. Yes, you (46:50)
- More practical advice for listeners. (52:30)
See more at https://caribbeanpowerlunch.com/003