Awareness and presence of mind
Perspective and growth
Becoming the greatest version of yourself
Building structure in our lives.
Couple Up TT: Keevo's new romance web series;
The mission behind Keevo's comedy and why he keeps it clean;
Content creation inspiration and process;
Recovering from a bad day on stage;
BLAC Sheep Barbershop: Business, Leadership, Awareness and Charity;
PUMP: Business Networking Events and Boat Rides :D
How to build a following - organically;
Aligning with the right brands; and
Practical advice for listeners.
Today, we talk about how to systemize your way into a successful and stress-free life - both personally and professionally.
In this episode, I am joined by guest host Salene Griffith and our featured guest - Jerome "ROME" Precilla, known for his various ventures including:
- Event Management,
- Event Hosting,
- Soca, Parang, and Chutney Soca, and
- Quik Slice Pizza.
All while being a full-time Mechanical Engineer Superintendent overseeing 20+ staff members.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Building a solid foundation through a good education.
- Rome's passion for music from a young age.
- How to run an award-winning food joint without being able to cook - the secret recipe.
- How to get your songs played on the radio as a new Artiste - think outside the box.
- Speaking your goals into existence.
- Why you should get a professional to host your wedding.
- Effective time management skills to make you more productive and socially present, and less stressed out.
- Importance of team support.
- Staying humble in the midst of success.
- Practical advice for listeners.
- Rome's YouTube channel including all of his music videos and performances
- Rome on Instagram
- Quik Slice Pizza on Facebook
- Perception Management - For bookings.