April 2, 2019
Keron Bascombe is an Agricultural Journalist and Enthusiast who founded the company Tech4Agri to act as a platform awakening the public to the multitude of technological applications that exist in agriculture, as well as highlighting the work of young "Agripreneurs".
Tech4agri has won numerous awards over the years and has provided Keron the opportunity to travel to over 30 countries across all continents to continue his work; focusing on technology, innovation, and climate change.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Food security and sustainability,
- The current lack of scale and investment in Agriculture, and what can and must be done to rectify this.
January 20, 2018
We get it. It's Saturday and we don't want to take up too much of your time.
That's why today is Quick Bite Saturday!
Here we feature 20-minute conversations with entrepreneurs and their passion projects.
Today, I am rejoined by guest host Kamilah Evans as we continue our conversation with Kerrie-Kim Kirton about marrying his knack for event management with his burning desire to improve our environment.
- Kerrie's quest for environmental cleanliness. (0:45)
- The origin of The Open Circle - an extension of Kerrie's personality. (9:05)
- Kerrie's long-term goals. (14:54)
- Building a life that you don't need a vacation from. (16:23)
- BONUS: The story behind the name "Blaq Phabiyo"
Subscribe To This Podcast: